Acrylic baths are very popular and have a number of significant advantages over other materials. To understand the secret of popularity and determine the better acrylic bathtub, it is worth considering in detail the advantages of acrylic bathtubs.
Advantages of acrylic baths.
- They hold a constant temperature six times better than cast iron baths.
- Acrylic baths are pressed from a single sheet, the weight of the finished bath is much less than other analogues. Such a bathtub is easy to transport, load and install.
- Another advantage of acrylic bathtubs is their impeccable shining look over time. With proper care, the coating will retain its smoothness, color and shine for many years.
- On the market, the advantages of acrylic bathtubs are undeniable, prices fluctuate in a wide range, so you can buy an acrylic bathtub for different budgets.
- The better an acrylic bathtub from a design point of view is the ability to choose not only the color, but also the shape of the product. The range of choice is so wide that it is enough to come up with a form, and you can embody any, even the most unusual option..
- The benefits of acrylic bathtubs don’t end there. The water in the acrylic bath will cool down more slowly than in the cast-iron one, in half an hour the water will cool down by only one degree.
- The acrylic surface is not only smooth to the touch, but also warm, this is a definite plus of an acrylic bath, for those who do not appreciate the invigorating contrast of a warm bed and a cold bath.
- If we consider acrylic in comparison with iron coatings, then silent filling with water can also be attributed to the comfortable advantages.
- The better an acrylic bathtub in everyday life – caring for an acrylic bathtub is beneficial with the simplicity of the cleaning agents used, enough soap to make your bath shine.
- Small scratches and chips can be easily repaired by yourself using very fine sandpaper and polishing.