Examples of the design of a modern living room.
The living room in the house is a refuge after a hard day’s work, and its interior should be soothing, create conditions for maximum relaxation. Therefore, minimalism in the interior of the living room is a great idea. A modest and laconic design of the living room is the best way to create a favorable atmosphere for relaxation and emphasize the owner’s taste and sense of style..
1. Spacious living room in light colors
Plenty of free space and a gorgeous landscape outside the window.
2. Light classic
Classic white living room.
3. Effective living room zoning
This stylish living room has both a seating area and a study.
4. Minimalism and hi-tech in the living room
Nothing more and everything you need.
5. Semicircular living room in pastel colors
The semicircular living room creates an intimate atmosphere for communication.
6. Ultramarine living room
A bold color scheme for a small living room.
7. Living room with lots of light
All-wall windows and comfortable furniture are an excellent summer cottage solution.
8. Living room with contrasting interior
A contrasting color scheme gives the living room interior austerity.
9. Fireplace in the living room interior
There is always a warm atmosphere in the living room in pastel colors and with fireplaces in the corner.
10. Floral prints
Floral prints bring freshness to your living room.
11. Light green living room
Warm colors in the interior and original layout make the living room very attractive.
12. Unexpected color scheme
Classic style and original color scheme in the living room interior.
13. A bright accent in a bright living room
Plenty of free space, comfortable furniture, modern technology.
14. Living room in a studio apartment
An original planning solution for the living room.
15. The original living room in brown and purple tones
A consistent color scheme is a guarantee of a stylish interior.
16. Living room in modern style
Modern style is still relevant today.
17. Light colors in the living room
Light colors visually expand the living room space.
18. Duplex ceiling in the living room
The ceiling of an interesting design can become a bright accent in the interior of the living room..
19. Bright and very warm living room
A room that is cozy and warm.
Interior from the 1970s
Living room in a retro style: cozy and unusual.
20. Living room in warm colors
Living room combined with a study.
21. Living room with comfortable medallion
The living room should not be overloaded with furniture. Only the most necessary and most convenient.
22. Cozy living room in terracotta tones
A small living room with a bar counter is a great place to meet guests.
23. A lot of light
Lighting is an important part of the living room interior.
24. Living room-study
When the apartment is small, the edges are erased.
25. Warm colors in the living room interior
warm shades always make the interior cozy.
26. Modern interior solutions for the living room
Cozy living room for warm meetings.
Harmony in the interior of the living room cannot be achieved without the right curtains. Continuing the topic 20 practical ideas for decorating rooms with curtains.